• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

I have to ask do you make the keychains and stickers to sell?
Yep. Most are on the website on my signature. The keychains are on my wife's eBay. chalmation_creations

I definitely give members better prices though.

If y'all zoom in on that SI sticker you can see the letters aren't right yet. I still need to clean it up. Whenever I make a new sticker I have about 4 test ones I go through before I get to the final product.

We've been working on this office forever but we finally got the floor in. I moved most of the cases in but still have to figure how to set it all up.

IMG_4599.JPG

Now I have two medicine cabinets that can't hang on the double wide anymore. Luckily I have one base. I also have a couple of 3.0 countertops and another aluminum countertop that I have to find a spot for.

We've been working on this office forever but we finally got the floor in. I moved most of the cases in but still have to figure how to set it all up.

View attachment 340921
That. Is SICK!!!!

So I get that those cases are just for your 3 D printed Oakley stuff. But where will you fit the sunglasses??!!!