• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

This one is a little more stealthy. I like it better. Chance of failure while printing is much higher though because of the way it prints.

036070DA-37F9-48BF-8C7D-EC0A2A43856A.jpeg
D6A5C696-640E-4773-BDE0-A7DFF8E02555.jpeg
2CA0B1C5-8DD2-4B42-89BF-545BF616E46D.jpeg

I must have missed the Oakley coin display case! That is really cool. The glow in the dark lights really add a touch of detail.

I'll have to find the thread for that one.

If someone had an idea based on one of your ideas but this someone had no way of making his/her vision a reality would you ...

(A) Send big scary men around to break this someone's knees and say mean things until they promised never to mention his/her idea again
Or
(B) Would you take this someone's idea and make it a reality AND not break his/her knees

If someone had an idea based on one of your ideas but this someone had no way of making his/her vision a reality would you ...

(A) Send big scary men around to break this someone's knees and say mean things until they promised never to mention his/her idea again
Or
(B) Would you take this someone's idea and make it a reality AND not break his/her knees
B for sure. Unless it’s trucker with some asinine idea then A all the way lol