• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Day, And My Oakley Money, Summed Up In One Photo

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
8BB27120-2F41-4F94-8936-A8E4722848A9-1361-000000EE6B9DD409.jpg

Didn't make it to work. Tire and wheel are dead. Suspension mounts were busted. Many $$bucks to fix everything. And I'm back onto my all-seasons with a freeze expected after today's rain.

4 lug...
VW?
Sorry about your luck. I drove my Jetta underneath my own Dually truck two weeks ago in the snow. blame it on my bald tires

Pot chasm more like it.

In the middle of the road. Tow truck driver told me his company had about 40-50 calls yesterday over the stretch of road I hit, and they probably got 25% or less of the total calls. And more than that today.

We had a rapid thaw followed by flooding rains, washed out some loose sections of the roads.

4 lug...
VW?
Sorry about your luck. I drove my Jetta underneath my own Dually truck two weeks ago in the snow. blame it on my bald tires

Mini Cooper.

That was a winter run flat. Right now I'm looking at the wheel and 4 tires. Possibly 4 wheels since these are out of production.

I was planning on going to 17" for my summer set, but now I have 7 16" and my "good" set is only 3.

I'm mostly just pissed I'm out the money, and this is probably going to end up being closer to 2 grand all-said. All because of a bad road I took because I was late for work and the surface streets tend to be a little faster than the freeway at 7am.

I dont know how it works up there but the State is responsible for damages to a vehicle caused by bad road condition. Document it with pics of the car and the road, then file a claim with repair bills.

I dont know how it works up there but the State is responsible for damages to a vehicle caused by bad road condition. Document it with pics of the car and the road, then file a claim with repair bills.

+1 on that one.....also call the insurance company quick. I know as an example here if a dump truck has rocks falling off and it hits your windshield, insurance covers that by me. Rather than hit the dealer for a windshield that costs almost 2k to replace....FREE.

Latest Posts

Back