• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Dealing With The 'Oakley Gang'...

I hope those guys see your CHL, **** their pants, and thank their lucky stars you didn't decide you wanted your stuff more than they did. Since they didn't know you weren't carrying.

I'm not saying you should have pulled had you been carrying. But if it came down to it they could have beaten the tar out of you even after complying.

Those guys and all delinquents for that matter will have to face their Creator and atone for their sins one way or another one day.

I would have started swinging like a f####n madman.
A few years ago, that is probably what I would have done. With my daughter inside and not knowing if anyone would even find me out there, I just couldn't chance it. My adrenaline was pumping and my mind was racing, though. It definitely took some restraint...

A few years ago, that is probably what I would have done. With my daughter inside and not knowing if anyone would even find me out there, I just couldn't chance it. My adrenaline was pumping and my mind was racing, though. It definitely took some restraint...

At the end of the day, you netted a lost pair of sunglasses (albeit nice) and an inconvenience of going through the DMV. I think I speak for most (myself especially) that you didn't let your wrath dictate a potentially detrimental circumstance. It takes a lot of gumption to "let it go".

I will not even pretend to surmise what I would have done in that situation. I hope I'm never in a similar situation. I can also hope that common sense would prevail if I were in that situation.

David

Sorry to hear about your loss...There is a bit of concern here since they took your wallet...My concern will be your personal safety of you & your family bc they now know where you live and know that you have carry permit..I hope they will never bump into you again & ramp up your home security protection with what ever means...

Sorry to hear about your loss...There is a bit of concern here since they took your wallet...My concern will be your personal safety of you & your family bc they now know where you live and know that you have carry permit..I hope they will never bump into you again & ramp up your home security protection with what ever means...

Wow I never thought about the fact that they would have your address now. Bolstering Home Security would/should be a focal point.

I thought of that. Hopefully the carry permit would deter them from chancing paying me a visit. My daughter lives with her mom, so she should be safe if anything were to go down. I'll definitely stay on alert in the meantime...

Also thinkin' I might go sit at the bowling alley in my car in the shadows next weekend and stake it out. Not trying to insinuate any vigilante justice or anything like that - I would call the cops rather than do anything stupid. Just never know if the employees could be covering for some buddies or something like that. I have a hard time believing they just stopped in to use the restroom or something and nobody knew who they were...

Latest Posts

Back