• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Display Case

Hey, just made this its own topic, its awesome! I love this case, do you know what it is called, I would love to find one of these!! And it will be a lot of fun to fill it up, you are very lucky! :)

Thanks! not sure what it's called I will look into it. I have a friend that was able to hook me up. I'm just stoked to have a legit case and able to collect the awesome glasses that Oakley designs!

It's uncommon because it's a women's case. I'm pretty sure I've seen it once, but I don't remember where.. I've been to I think 5 different O-Stores and most of them in different O eras, so they all change too. Plus there's all the dealers (probably saw it at the local sunglass hut? this one got a couple Pit Boss) and the Rolling O Lab at least 8 times. Very nice setup.

It's a very cool case, I like that it has lights. The script logo at the top indicates it a women's display case. Anything with the script logo is geared toward women. It is still a very nice pick-up, I have never seen that style, I like it a lot and it will look even better when it's all filled up. Thanks for sharing!

Back