• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Double Wide!

Jdobbs325

Oakley Expert
Heres a couple pictures of my double wide!
I used to work for Oakley and came about quite a few pairs of glasses when I did work for them.
I also need a couple opinions... Im looking to possible sell my case. What is my display case worth?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I don't have the background anymore. The case is in my Fiance's mother's house... Im off at college. They recently moved and the guy that moved the case, broke the background... I wasn't very happy about this. I have another background that is solid black with the sun at the bottom that I may put up behind it. Haven't decided yet.

Very nice set up, why would you want to sell the case with it doing such a good job of showcasing your collection?

Im at college so its just sitting at my Fiance's Mother's house. I don't want to get rid of it. I would like to know what it's worth though. I know what the glasses are worth etc, but its hard to put a value on the case itself, so I was just looking for opinions on what its value is.

off the top of my head it could go for anywhere from 350 to 800 depending on the location and how patient you want to be.

One last photo...
I have a nice set of London Police Gascans, Fuente Antix, and Propaganda Hijinx...
Well actually, I have two sets of each of those luckily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back