• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying My Dream List

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey All,

I have the "final" draft for my dream list of pairs to add to my collection. After arriving relatively late to the Oakley collecting game, I was not able to score many of these when they first came out, or were more readily around on the second hand sites. Because of this, as I discover new pairs, my list has grown, but I feel as though I've got it fairly nailed down. So without further ado, Here it is:

M Frame Gen 1 Mumbo Camouflage
M Frame Gen 1 Mumbo Woodgrain
M Frame Gen 1 Mumbo Japan Green
M Frame Gen 1 Mumbo Matte Clear
- V Lens Blue/Fire
- 67 Lens Grey/Red(Fire)
Racing Jacket Pro Chrome
Sochi Green M Frame
Athlete Issue Jungle Camo Pro M Frame
Chrome Pro M Frame
Pink Pro M Frame

I know a lot of these are Athlete Issue and very difficult to come by, but PLEASE let me know if you have one of these you're willing to part with, or you know someone selling one. I'm not a stickler for condition, I don't care about original boxes, and unless a lens is stated, I don't need a lens either. I always have what I would consider "somewhat interesting" pairs available for trades as well! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hey, where are the X metal wants? No collection is ever even close to complete with out the full spectrum of metals.

Username Hidden said:
Hey, where are the X metal wants? No collection is ever even close to complete with out the full spectrum of metals.
That's fair! I've always been obsessed with M Frames and a few other pairs. While I do have a few pairs of Metals, I just find way more joy in the styling of the M Frames!

Username Hidden said:
Hey All,

I have the "final" draft for my dream list of pairs to add to my collection. After arriving relatively late to the Oakley collecting game, I was not able to score many of these when they first came out, or were more readily around on the second hand sites. Because of this, as I discover new pairs, my list has grown, but I feel as though I've got it fairly nailed down. So without further ado, Here it is:

Sochi Green M Frame
M Frame Gen 1
- Neon
- Grey/White/Sky Splatter
- Strip Lens
- RX Display LENS ONLY
Collectors Mumbo - Crystal Black or Matte Clear
Japan Only Gen 1 Green M Frame
Snow Camo M Frame
Athlete Issue Snow Jungle/Snow Camo Pro M Frame
Chrome Pro M Frame
Black/Dark Chrome M Frame Pro
Black/Dark Chrome Racing Jacket Gen 2
Athlete Issue M Frames - ANY AND ALL
Zero 0.3/0.2 “Beater”
Team Green M Frame OCP
Sky Blue UNC M Frame Pro
Moon - FMJ
Gen 2 M Frame Crystal Clear - MUST BE CRACK FREE
Mag M Frame - Denim with Black Hybrid
M Frame Slash - Fingerprint
Jade Hybrid (Want 2)

I know a lot of these are Athlete Issue and very difficult to come by, but PLEASE let me know if you have one of these you're willing to part with, or you know someone selling one. I'm not a stickler for condition, I don't care about original boxes, and unless a lens is stated, I don't need a lens either. I always have what I would consider "somewhat interesting" pairs available for trades as well! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Trust me, even after 20 plus years of collecting some if these still elude me! There’s some very hard to come my pairs in there!

@flippj - I've geared up for the long haul, and I'm exploring custom paint options on a few of the simpler single color frames. Never hurts to ask though!

REALLY need a jade hybrid though! Not stickler on condition!

Username Hidden said:
@flippj - I've geared up for the long haul, and I'm exploring custom paint options on a few of the simpler single color frames. Never hurts to ask though!

REALLY need a jade hybrid though! Not stickler on condition!

The “new” m frame jade hybrid!? That came on a white frame? I have those bnib :p

Username Hidden said:
The “new” m frame jade hybrid!? That came on a white frame? I have those bnib :p
Yep that's the one! I'm having a sochi green m frame custom painted and really want one of those lenses!

Bump! Sochi frame being painted now! NEED a jade hybrid or hybrid s!

Username Hidden said:
Nobody collects XMetals anymore.
Everybody has one...
(With apologies to Yogi Berra).
(Kids say “WHO”?).

Bump! Anyone have any of these?