• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Entire Holbrook Collection Up For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have the:
Shaun White: Black-LNIB, White-LNIB, Clear-Like new but no box Each $125 shipped
STPL-BNIB $old
Jupiter Camo-LNIB $125 shipped
Jetty Surf: Red, Blue-LNIB $125 each
Grape Juice-LNIB $100 shipped
Little Miss Molly-LNIB $old
SGH Exclusive-Like new, no box, thanks SGH $old
Valentino Rossie-LNIB $100 Shipped
Nicky Haden Ducati-Small mark on each lens but otherwise great $100 Shipped
Motto GP-Like new, no box or Moto GP bag, thanks wife $100 shipped
Matte Root Beer Polarized- Brand new, no box, thanks to me $150 shipped

None of these are carved in stone and of course there is a discount for multiple pairs. PM me with offers and or questions, everybody knows what these look like but if you want something specific ask and thou shall receive.

Thanks

It's a Saleabration, $25 off any pair listed above.

Some people reacted to this post.
THANX A LOT WIFEY:( i wanted those motogp's but i like how you 'lost' the important parts hahaa. really like your stab's at the lack of box reasons. Does Mr. Rossi have his box and bag with him as well?

I do what I can, I also have a pair of Shaun White Dispatch if the Dispatch Guru himself is interested. Just throwing it out there, you bat it around a bit and see if you want to throw it back to me.

Can't say she lost them, I was hiding the purchase from her and she was growing suspicious so I just told the sales associate not to worry about the bag or box. Didn't think I'd actually ever sell them, might be able to find replacement bag and box for the Moto GP's if it's a deal breaker for somebody.

Username Hidden said:
I do what I can, I also have a pair of Shaun White Dispatch if the Dispatch Guru himself is interested. Just throwing it out there, you bat it around a bit and see if you want to throw it back to me.

Can't say she lost them, I was hiding the purchase from her and she was growing suspicious so I just told the sales associate not to worry about the bag or box. Didn't think I'd actually ever sell them, might be able to find replacement bag and box for the Moto GP's if it's a deal breaker for somebody.
if u can get a box and bag for those motogp's id take 'em...GOD i wish i was filthy rich right now...PM's sent. You know how finicky some of us collectors are lol.

I'll check with my buddy who also has them and see if he needs the box and bag, surprisingly some guys I've come across lately could really care less about the box, and it's for some pairs I would have thought it could have been a deal breaker. But to each there own I guess, I won't judge. Personally I don't care, but that's because everything gets taken out of the box and goes into the display.

i will take the little miss molly if you could send some pics.

Username Hidden said:
i will take the little miss molly if you could send some pics.
Great, great choice bigdog425. That's a sweet pair. The pink icons are awesome, and it's for an awesome cause.

Username Hidden said:
I'll check with my buddy who also has them and see if he needs the box and bag, surprisingly some guys I've come across lately could really care less about the box, and it's for some pairs I would have thought it could have been a deal breaker. But to each there own I guess, I won't judge. Personally I don't care, but that's because everything gets taken out of the box and goes into the display.
I have a little wooden bookshelf i use, for my general collection, and keep the box and put a square o hard case on top of the box so i knwo what is what haha. But I really prefer having bag/box, im picky tho. :) PM me when you find out about those motogp's. incase your wondering, I wasnt happy with the motogp scalpel, if you still have that bag that'd work, i'd just need the holbrook box haha.

ya i got a buddy that has just about every holbrook except this one and the three SW! figured i would jump on them and use them as trade bait! lol

Username Hidden said:
ya i got a buddy that has just about every holbrook except this one and the three SW! figured i would jump on them and use them as trade bait! lol

I've also got the three SW if he's got something you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.