• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Experiments In Rust

I think I would look into some Rallye wheels for it or a modern version of it IMO. My family is a mopar farm except for my mustang but its a inexpensive fun toy. My dad's about to have his '53 Dodge pickup painted in the next week so its nearing the finishing stages.
I thought about those billet Rallye rims and I had the original Rallyes on it. I just found a too-good-to-pass-up deal on those Torq-Thrust IIs. What color is your dad going with?

I believe yours look a lot nicer than the original O's, any chance you want to sell the Juliet's ?
Thanks! I love those Juliets too much to sell them now. Lol

I thought about those billet Rallye rims and I had the original Rallyes on it. I just found a too-good-to-pass-up deal on those Torq-Thrust IIs. What color is your dad going with?

1953.jpg

Pretty sure that's the blue it was originally and that is what he is going back to. The truck was originally sold here in our town and hasn't left it for its entire life so it's a neat story about it.

Back