• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Yo Flawch!

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NJ, USA
I've been wearing and collecting Oakleys since the introduction of Blades, over 3 decades ago. Remember the "Slit Lens"? I had regular, Razor, and Slit Lens models. A fast funny story was that when I was in college, back in the 90's, my car was stolen. Joyriders took my car, smashed it, and riffled through the contents of my car. They took speakers, and Ray Bans, but left my school books, tennis equipment, AND my favorite pair of Oakley Blades, in the case... they were unscathed! Whew!

Anyway, the last 10 years I've been selling more than I've been collecting... but always wearing and appreciating. Other than a new (to me) Crankcase watch and a pair of SI M Frames I wear to ride, these are my Oakley glasses.

Top to bottom, left to right, we have Juliet, Penny, Mag Switch (2), Mag Four S (2), A Wire Thick (4), Hatchet (2), Square Wire 2.0 (2).

They are in an old Oakley case (which one)? I'd love to polish the outside of the case someday. The plexiglass is in beautiful condition. I got it at Trump International Golf Course, in NJ... they were so happy to get rid of it (haha).

IMG_6162.JPG

I've been wearing and collecting Oakleys since the introduction of Blades, over 3 decades ago. Remember the "Slit Lens"? I had regular, Razor, and Slit Lens models. A fast funny story was that when I was in college, back in the 90's, my car was stolen. Joyriders took my car, smashed it, and riffled through the contents of my car. They took speakers, and Ray Bans, but left my school books, tennis equipment, AND my favorite pair of Oakley Blades, in the case... they were unscathed! Whew!

Anyway, the last 10 years I've been selling more than I've been collecting... but always wearing and appreciating. Other than a new (to me) Crankcase watch and a pair of SI M Frames I wear to ride, these are my Oakley glasses.

Top to bottom, left to right, we have Juliet, Penny, Mag Switch (2), Mag Four S (2), A Wire Thick (4), Hatchet (2), Square Wire 2.0 (2).

They are in an old Oakley case (which one)? I'd love to polish the outside of the case someday. The plexiglass is in beautiful condition. I got it at Trump International Golf Course, in NJ... they were so happy to get rid of it (haha).

View attachment 774839
Life is cyclic. You know why you are back, posting this.. BECAUSE, its time!
Time to start that collection back up. We forgive you for climbing on that wagon, sitting there watching other collections grow as yours slowly, sadly shrinks. Now get down off that thing, as you are clearly slipping already, and get back to collecting:punish:

Life is cyclic. You know why you are back, posting this.. BECAUSE, its time!
Time to start that collection back up. We forgive you for climbing on that wagon, sitting there watching other collections grow as yours slowly, sadly shrinks. Now get down off that thing, as you are clearly slipping already, and get back to collecting:punish:

Haha... I get it... but I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean I sold off my collection; these have been my glasses for many years. I sell Oakley sunglasses on eBay, as a small side business. I've sold hundreds of pairs, more ladies glasses than mens, because they just seem to sell more.

But YES, I just added the Juliet, and I'm looking for an R2, and a MM... so maybe some big purchases coming up.

Haha... I get it... but I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean I sold off my collection; these have been my glasses for many years. I sell Oakley sunglasses on eBay, as a small side business. I've sold hundreds of pairs, more ladies glasses than mens, because they just seem to sell more.

But YES, I just added the Juliet, and I'm looking for an R2, and a MM... so maybe some big purchases coming up.
There you go!

Back