• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Here are the rest of my X-Metals... these are the shelves under the top levels.

Level4North.jpg

Level4South.jpg

I haven't posted here for a while. I'm going to try to take nice pics of my [full] cases soon... but for now, I am really happy with my Monster Dog/Pup collection.

All Monster Dogs and Pups.jpg

More info about the Dogs, Top to Bottom:
Copper Cerekote by @Bonz-1
Platinum (custom mix) by @Bonz-1
Subdued American Flag Theme by @zwc0442
Ducati, all original

More info about the Pups, Top to Bottom:
Platinum American Flag Theme by @zwc0442
Silver "FMJ" by @Rick58
MPH

I haven't posted here for a while. I'm going to try to take nice pics of my [full] cases soon... but for now, I am really happy with my Monster Dog/Pup collection.

View attachment 1001343

More info about the Dogs, Top to Bottom:
Platinum (custom mix) by @Bonz-1
Subdued American Flag Theme by @zwc0442
Ducati, all original

More info about the Pups, Top to Bottom:
Platinum American Flag Theme by @zwc0442
Silver "FMJ" by @Rick58
MPH
Outstanding 👍

I've made more progress in revamping the display inside my Mega Tower. Here is the second shelf (from the bottom) completed. On this shelf, I have a nice variety of some of my favorite Oakley models.

View attachment 838442

Check out the two middle pairs on this stand, the Monster Pup and the matte clear Sliver Stealth below it. Look how similar the lenses are. The Sliver Stealth has OEM Prizm Sapphire lenses, while the Monster Pup has Saucer Polarized Glacier lenses. Saucer lenses are high quality 1.8mm polycarbonate lenses. Their optics are great for me; I recently wore them all day in comfort.

View attachment 838448View attachment 838449

Here are some fancier pics of the glasses.

View attachment 838450View attachment 838452View attachment 838451View attachment 838453

Finally, I got some really nice watch stands from @qtrain23 to hold my Oakley watches. I'm not sure where the watches will fit in the Mega Tower, but right now they are slated for the fourth shelf (second from the top).

View attachment 838454View attachment 838455
Great stands & great watches 👍

More subtle changes to my display. I was ready to set up 2nd shelf, and rearrange it to only display Spice, Scar, and Plate, but then I realized I ran out of PLATE cards. I'm working on that. But in the meantime, I was able to modify @qtrain23's stands to hold both Scar AND Plate. The "ribs" need to be reshaped to hold the glasses securely, because of the odd shape of the temples. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I know I'm repeating myself, but I like how Q's stands hold the glasses well, but don't stick out like a sore thumb; they let the shades do the talkin'

View attachment 870610

For now the Monster Dogs and Pups will be on the same shelf with the Triggermans. All of this will likely change, if I ever find a 2nd Mega Tower (or a newer double-wide).
Stunning,I’ve got the 24k Plates & absolutely love them 👍

Back