• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first 24k's

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Exciting day.... Took delivery of my first pair of Jupiters (and first pair with 24k). I am liking very much! Thinking ahead to possible frog purchase now.....

Exciting day.... Took delivery of my first pair of Jupiters (and first pair with 24k). I am liking very much! Thinking ahead to possible frog purchase now.....

The SW Frogs with 24k are fantastic, the black and gold screams luxury but it's not overtly bling, just classy. Definitely one of the better recent Frosgkin offerings.

The SW Frogs with 24k are fantastic, the black and gold screams luxury but it's not overtly bling, just classy. Definitely one of the better recent Frosgkin offerings.

still very easy to get for retail as well...so I suggest you pull the trigger on this pair Mrs H!

yeah the SW Frogs are indeed classy. want something even more classy? supreme polished white! to match your 24k jupiters! =)

Yeah, it was the black & gold that I saw and thought looked cool. Just need to make sure they suit me too. Thanks for the suggestion tho and watch this space I guess :)

still very easy to get for retail as well...so I suggest you pull the trigger on this pair Mrs H!

Hi Jive, as with the Jupiters I just need to find some to try and if they look good on me the search will begin. . . . Fingers crossed! You'll have to keep an eye out for a bargain for me in Iraq!

yeah the SW Frogs are indeed classy. want something even more classy? supreme polished white! to match your 24k jupiters! =)

Haha, yeah, I guess that's a thought. Think I'd quite like the black first but then who knows. If 24k is as addictive as it seems I might be matching your golds shelf in the future!

Haha, yeah, I guess that's a thought. Think I'd quite like the black first but then who knows. If 24k is as addictive as it seems I might be matching your golds shelf in the future!

that would be sweet as! shiny things are always nice to have. =)

Back