• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First And Probably Only Holbrook

must... resist... LOL
Your futile attempts are duly noted! LOL

DAMN YOU Razerwire!!!!!!!! Those Holbrooks are custom!!!! I can't find this combo on Oakley.......and there not on fleabay either.......
Yeah the prebuilt one comes with... wait for it... Warm Grey. I was hoping that if I had to pay custom prices that I could do more with it like put in polished chrome icons and bolts instead of the brushed silver ones that come with the prebuilt.

So the "custom" really is just the new lenses. But I looked at it this way: The regular price of that Holbrook was $110. Take that and add another $55 for the Chrome Iridium and I still saved by just buying it custom at $140.

Your futile attempts are duly noted! LOL

Yeah the prebuilt one comes with... wait for it... Warm Grey. I was hoping that if I had to pay custom prices that I could do more with it like put in polished chrome icons and bolts instead of the brushed silver ones that come with the prebuilt.

So the "custom" really is just the new lenses. But I looked at it this way: The regular price of that Holbrook was $110. Take that and add another $55 for the Chrome Iridium and I still saved by just buying it custom at $140.

well...you can always custom them yourself. i know I did. so did Batwolf. =) this was the exact same set up (matte black frame w/chrome iridium lens) which i used for my DIY custom. =)

well...you can always custom them yourself. i know I did. so did Batwolf. =) this was the exact same set up (matte black frame w/chrome iridium lens) which i used for my DIY custom. =)
Are the icons and bolts just glued on? I wouldn't want to break anything in the process. I doubt I'd go through all that trouble just for the icons and bolts though. Too much money involved.

I'm told the icons are glued on so very crafty razorblade technique can get it off. I'll never do it though. I kind of like the idea of grape juice/chrome or grape juice/ruby but the O store near me doesn't allow custom lenses for the grape juice frame ;/

I'm told the icons are glued on so very crafty razorblade technique can get it off. I'll never do it though. I kind of like the idea of grape juice/chrome or grape juice/ruby but the O store near me doesn't allow custom lenses for the grape juice frame ;/
If I could find a junker Holbrook with the Chrome accents for cheap I may give it a try. But finding that will be the hardest part.