• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first attempt in restoring my 17 year old Juliet's

I used an ounce or two of Meguiar's Degreaser.. Meguiar's all purpose cleaner would work too... A gallon is less than $20 and you can make dozens of spray bottles for use around your home and car.

I found these lenses deep inside my case lol. Bought these years ago.

Are these equivalent to oem jade iridiums?

A3667527-FE35-49AF-B968-6B083381BA36_zps8yh4kakg.jpg

64DB07D2-1A41-449C-9A73-659E6FDDA53B_zpszdglvm5m.jpg

And next to sapphire iridium...

DDA84B26-FF1D-418A-A0B6-DA45E20B762F_zpsumr2opfi.jpg

The green one look like Green Jade from linegear. The second ones (cmetwl frane) look like ruby, do you have the serial for any of them?

The green one look like Green Jade from linegear. The second ones (cmetwl frane) look like ruby, do you have the serial for any of them?

Carbon (no serial) has Visionary lenses which I purchased more than five years ago which I never used. I guess it bothers me wearing aftermarket lenses on my Oakley's. No offense to anyone but it's just me. It cheapens the overall look and feel IMO.

Xmetal (refinished plasma with serial circa 1999) also has Visionary lenses from way back, never used as well. There is something about OEM lenses that brighten up my day when looking through them :)

Back