• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Case - Single Wide X Metal

HockeyGoalie37

Oakley Enthusiast
Wheeling, WV
Was finally able to find a decent case that was relatively close to my area. Single wide X Metal with lower door. Came with the mirror (excellent condition), Polarized sign that hangs from the top, and a Polarized insert that sits in the bottom. Paid $300, which might be a bit high, but it was nearby.

Case just needs a good polish, and I'll use the 3 step system on all the plexi to clean it up.

The bad; no original light and one of the keys had to be super glued back together.

Need to do some further research about cleaning it up and replacing the light, but would welcome all suggestions.

Album: Imgur

bPosffm.jpg

zabYvIS.jpg

ln6Z46B.jpg

a28fthO.jpg

dj393ph.jpg

fFhQy7o.jpg

Last edited:
Getting the excessories makes the price alot easier to pay. Nice pickup, now time to fill it if you don't already have enough pieces to fill it

Awesome price for a great cabinet! I've seen new light fixtures on eBay, or do a search there are few threads about fixing lights

Last edited:
A good price especially with the extras that came with it. Have fun fixing it up and getting your collection in there.

Back