• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Case

bluenose

Oakley Enthusiast
Scotland
image.jpg
View attachment 97036 Just picked this up took hours to clean but it's looking well now.
Hopefully I'll be fortunate enought to get a set of x metals and another pair for bottom shelf.

Got ride of the imposter/sore thumb lol and added some LIghts

Last edited:
Nice tower, love the 36" ones. The case on the second shelf is an imposter, better get him out of there... and review what come in it.

Nice tower, love the 36" ones. The case on the second shelf is an imposter, better get him out of there... and review what come in it.

Yeah good spot bud so is the glasses on right they will be getting sacked when I have the bucks for a couple of new sets.they just get used for off roading pretty good at keeping stones out the eyes.

I do like the countertop, even if my Juliets have outgrown mine! Nice start there, definitely grab an x-metal but be prepared for the bug to bite...

Excellent case!! I love that style. I wish I would have picked one of those up but I found a cube and it suits my needs.

Back