• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Case...

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
So I was searching around for a single wide tower to hold all my glasses... And I find two on Craigslist.

The first one is $199 and an hour away... Case, light, and mirror.

The second one is $300 and also an hour away... No pics. Case and display card holder.

So I email the first one... And she says she just sold it. :angry:

I email the second one and ask for a pic... No light or mirror and its missing the bottom door.
I offer him $200 and he accepts... I go to pick this thing up and here its the guy that bought the first case!

Its in perfect shape... And the lady never mentioned 4 ABS plastic triple holders, 5 metal card holders, and a few stickers stashed in the bottom!
This guy got a steal! Too bad I missed it...

Either way I got the old case back to my house and somewhat set it up! :dance3:
I have to dig some vintage Blades And Razor Blades out of storage and into the case tomorrow...

417335_375387275819983_100000461407075_1307268_1034336860_n.jpg

So the question is... Who is gonna sell me their door? :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been looking for too long....so desperate! Will get one soon as i know a couple reps willing to help out. Congrats on the score!

looks cool dude - good price too....
too bad that the bottom door is missing.

anyway CONGRATS!

So I was searching around for a single wide tower to hold all my glasses... And I find two on Craigslist.

The first one is $199 and an hour away... Case, light, and mirror.

The second one is $300 and also an hour away... No pics. Case and display card holder.

So I email the first one... And she says she just sold it. :angry:

I email the second one and ask for a pic... No light or mirror and its missing the bottom door.
I offer him $200 and he accepts... I go to pick this thing up and here its the guy that bought the first case!

Its in perfect shape... And the lady never mentioned 4 ABS plastic triple holders, 5 metal card holders, and a few stickers stashed in the bottom!
This guy got a steal! Too bad I missed it...

Either way I got the old case back to my house and somewhat set it up! :dance3:
I have to dig some vintage Blades And Razor Blades out of storage and into the case tomorrow...

417335_375387275819983_100000461407075_1307268_1034336860_n.jpg

So the question is... Who is gonna sell me their door? :bounce:

I may have a door available....I'll check Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Anyone know what case style I have?

It's 16"x16"x6'... And the bottom has 4 sliding drawers.

I'm looking for parts and it's tough without knowing what to call it. Haha...

Back