• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Elite! It's a Pit Boss!

Very nice indeed! I loved my PB, I was just paranoid about messing them up so I never wore them. I'm a believer in if I own them, I better wear them..so alas I traded them for some x metal XX's. No shelf whores unite lol!;)

Very nice indeed! I loved my PB, I was just paranoid about messing them up so I never wore them. I'm a believer in if I own them, I better wear them..so alas I traded them for some x metal XX's. No shelf whores unite lol!;)

Thanks mate. I'm planning to wear mine as well, but after I put Rx lenses in first.

And as my X-Metal XX and the coming Mars are actually at higher priority, I might need to shelf my Pit Boss a little longer. ;)

A couple of days ago, I checked with Nikon, who produces Fire Iridium Rx lenses, and shocked by the quote of $600 a pair! Coz they have to be imported from Japan. :eek:

I went to my regular lens store today, asked them to quote for regular grey Rx lenses and Chrome Iridium Rx lenses instead. They'll get back with the quote in couple of days coz they have to send in the frame to check if their lenses will work with the curve of the Pit Boss. Hopefully it wouldn't cost so much for the iridium one. Don't want to spend too much on a pair of Rx lenses. Already paid a lot on lenses for my other X-Metals.

Thanks a lot mate. I'll let you know if I need help.

I wouldn't pay that much for a pair of lenses anyway. Worst case is that the Pit Boss stay pretty as a display piece. ;)

Latest Posts

Back