• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Fuel Cell

S-works

奥克利专家
Singapore
Not sure why... but somehow, i never could pull off wearing a Fuel Cell. Gascans are ok, but Fuel Cells just looks kinda "off" on me.

Anyhoo, saw this on sale for slightly below retail price and decided to pull the trigger.... love the artwork

img1545mf.jpg

Not sure why... but somehow, i never could pull off wearing a Fuel Cell. Gascans are ok, but Fuel Cells just looks kinda "off" on me.

haha that's funny to hear that because i am the exact opposite. fuel cells work for me, but i cannot pull of gas cans, not only are they too tight for my head but they don't look good on me..... i actually just sold my matte black gas cans because of it.... i also just sold my matte white science fuel cells, now i'm kinda regretting that decision because i loved those glasses..... oh well i really like my new shaun white holbrooks polished white/24k, i just wish they were matt white instead of polished....

oh those frames are really sick btw!

Luckily (but unlucky for ky wallet) both Fuel Cells and Gascans work for me. Same with Oil Rigs and Batwolfs. Not sure about the Hijinx and Antix yet.

Thanks guys... I'm pretty happy with this pick up at decent price. Best of all, it was BNIB!!

Ya... The TLD Gascans are sick! But the price right now is a bit silly :(

nice score! i like the troy lee models. . . mine got a violet lens and violet icons - pretty sick IMO
i got mine under retail too :eek:)

Back