• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Fuel Cell

Can't go wrong with text frames, especially on the fuel cell. My first fuel cell was the matte black/standard issue with grey tonal flag icon. I got rid of it though since it was way too big for my face!

Can't go wrong with text frames, especially on the fuel cell. My first fuel cell was the matte black/standard issue with grey tonal flag icon. I got rid of it though since it was way too big for my face!

At first they felt too big for me even though I had tried them on at Sunglass Hut but My only issue with them is when its really sunny a glare comes from the left side of the frame (not sure if that has anything to do with the chrome O's) but other than that I'm pretty happy with them. I have to settle for something that doesn't look too over the top because it kind of gives off that the glasses dont fit my face) for example, I tried on a pair of white scalpels and it seemed I had a big gap either side of my face but with the black ones it doesn't seem that way and same goes for coloured lenses although +red iridium is my 2nd favourite lens

lol, the fuel cell fits me like a glove, my big head helps. :p except after a while they start to pinch the back of my head which hurts.

Back