• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Grail Piece

O's & J's

I am Jim Jannard...
I would consider this my first real grail piece. I've managed to collect some amazing pieces in a very short amount of time but this one tops them all for me. Thank you to all the great people on this forum who are always willing to help. I've made some great friends along the way. Without them I doubt I would have ever owned this and several others I'm thrilled to say I own.

Numbers matching Romeo, Box & Coin. :)

IMG_2642-2.jpg

Congrats on your grail for sure. Always a sense of satisfaction when you find a grail. I remember the feeling I got when I was able to get my numbers matching complete R1 with good lenses. It was an ebay auction and I think i paid a fair price. The feeling of not really know what you just bought until it arrives is grueling. When they got here all the way from Japan and everything was as described and as near mint as I have seen, I was ecstatic.

Congrats on your grail for sure. Always a sense of satisfaction when you find a grail. I remember the feeling I got when I was able to get my numbers matching complete R1 with good lenses. It was an ebay auction and I think i paid a fair price. The feeling of not really know what you just bought until it arrives is grueling. When they got here all the way from Japan and everything was as described and as near mint as I have seen, I was ecstatic.
Yeah bro! It's a great feeling! This worked out well. Have some other things on the horizon ;)

Back