• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Hatchet -- fake or legit?

iamFLIP

Unretired
i just got my first pair of Hatchet. And I am not sure whether it is a really good fake or legit. I thought the lenses should be "O-LUMINUM" etched but this one shows "POLARIZED" instead. I need you guys help/opinions.

IMG_8150.JPG
IMG_8151.JPG
IMG_8152.JPG
IMG_8156.JPG
IMG_8157.JPG
IMG_8158.JPG

Added more:

IMG_8159.JPG
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8161.JPG
IMG_8162.JPG
IMG_8163.JPG

Last edited:
Not 100% sure but some of them said o-luminum and others said polarized. From the pictures they look legit.

The ear stems should have hinge and extend the ear stems. Your missing a nose piece but Penny nose piece make a decent replacement.

Not 100% sure but some of them said o-luminum and others said polarized. From the pictures they look legit.

The ear stems should have hinge and extend the ear stems. Your missing a nose piece but Penny nose piece make a decent replacement.

I have the nose pieces and rubber earstems. I just cleaned it and air drying it when I took some of the pics.

Fake hatchet has earstem that bends downwards at the ends so i guess those are ok. I don't have mine with me to confirmvand check but i think the o-luminum lens i believe are not polarized. Weird though I believe the hidden numbers should translate to sku.
Frame looks like the pewter variant.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back