• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Metal Oakleys...

Eyespy39

Oakley Beginner
NC
Well, I have finally decided that in the near future I will purchase a pair of metal framed Oakleys. I have never been a big metal sunglass wearer but Oakleys are really sturdy and comfortable. I never really wanted to spend a great deal on fashion sunglasses that I couldnt wear everyday for almost anything. I mean face it im not gonna do certain things in metal shades bc they could get damaged. I still havent decided for sure which ones I want. The Oakley Batwolf frames fit me perfectly so hopefully I can find a metal frame that feels similar to those. I really like the Inmates but then again I have only tried on the Inmate and Probation. If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them. And pics of your Oakleys (especially on your face) would be awesome. Hopefully I can find someone with a similar face to mine.

p.s. If you have any metal frames for sale send me a direct message.

Well I dont plan on spendingover the retail price for polarized. Just looking for cheaper if they are used bc like I said I dont want to spend a lot on them just for fashion alone.

thanks im really leaning towards the inmates. safer than the probations probably. not 100% sold on the metal frams with single lense

Latest Posts

Back