• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First MM

Awesome! You can have the photo bomber. She's for life. I'll take the watch lol

Sent from Q's Note5

It looks like it was. The reason I bring it up is because there is an inaccurate belief that the main second hand runs when the timepiece does. When in fact, it does not. It stays at the 12:00 position and the chrono on the right side is actually the second hand for normal timekeeping. Just in case you may not have known. I did not know for several weeks after I got my first.

It looks like it was. The reason I bring it up is because there is an inaccurate belief that the main second hand runs when the timepiece does. When in fact, it does not. It stays at the 12:00 position and the chrono on the right side is actually the second hand for normal timekeeping. Just in case you may not have known. I did not know for several weeks after I got my first.
Funny I was trying to figure that out. Lol. But yeah. It was running. Thanks man!!!

My pleasure. So the big second hand is actually the seconds timekeeper for the chrono and stays at 12:00 most of the time. Small operator's manual can be downloaded off of a website. :dance2:

My pleasure. So the big second hand is actually the seconds timekeeper for the chrono and stays at 12:00 most of the time. Small operator's manual can be downloaded off of a website. :dance2:

Lol, think I should do that hahaha appreciate the info bro. I was about to ask about that

Back