• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Oakley Display Score...

Thanks for the comments and PMs...sorry I've been a bit delayed with the replies but I think I've gotten back to all of you at this point. Still a lot of things to figure out on my side since I've only had a couple days to sort through everything but I am definitely not keeping most of this stuff for obvious reasons. All of the large display cases ultimately need to go except for the black steel case which I am keeping to replace my Thump tower. I sell items on Ebay under seller 'alanmcc' so you can always check there for items as well.

Most of my investment in these items was in the form of shipping which as you can imagine was not cheap given the weight and distance from Ohio to California but it was certainly worth every penny. And the fact that I can spread this stuff around instead of it being dumped or scrapped (shudder to think!) is a huge win for all of us. I am willing to assist with transport of large display cases as much as possible for a modest fee to cover my expenses if you live somewhere in the CA area or neighboring states and would like to pick one up. And if there is something of interest please include an offer and your name so I at least know who I am talking to.

More pictures coming later today.

Thanks
Alan McCorkle
Fairfield, CA

Back