• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Oakley Display Towers

mustangjt

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
So, yesterday was a productive day. First was the Goggle Fixture. Not too sure what it’s re-purpose will be yet, maybe a shoe rack. Later were the RX Towers. I set out with the intent on picking up one, but seller had a pair. He’d been sitting on them for a couple months. Didn’t feel right to separate them! Now I need to do a little restoration.

855B6FA9-7FFD-4322-A107-ABA7DA6480F2.jpeg

Most of the time they are way over prised, eBay people just think their stuff is gold, I don’t think that one came with plexiglass, you can add it wouldn’t be hard, I’ve seen the bigger one with it

Most of the time they are way over prised, eBay people just think their stuff is gold, I don’t think that one came with plexiglass, you can add it wouldn’t be hard, I’ve seen the bigger one with it

@Nortika I just checked out a sheet of acrylic at home depot. Darn thing cost as much as I payed for the rack!

Congrats on your cases, your in SoCal like me, noticed that the one tower has a missing O logo?
I have all those too, I use my Goggle Racks to hold shoes, fishing and snowboard boots, as well as my O funny cars.... PM me your cell if you want to see some pics

Congrats on your cases, your in SoCal like me, noticed that the one tower has a missing O logo?
I have all those too, I use my Goggle Racks to hold shoes, fishing and snowboard boots, as well as my O funny cars.... PM me your cell if you want to see some pics

@JRJ Thank You. The next day someone posted a double cabinet for pretty much the same price i paid for the two. I think its still up. They both have the logo, the one is just not two tone anymore.

Back