• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first oakley sunglasses ever

Right now I just talk to them, they ask me for the order number to make the query, pass me all the information of the purchase to see what happens Send to my a pm ;)
I don't see the function for pm...so order number is 403853 for me Andrea Fosci and address is Viale kennedy 170 Gonnosfanadiga Italy
Italian assistance still not answering

Last edited:
Right now I just talk to them, they ask me for the order number to make the query, pass me all the information of the purchase to see what happens Send to my a pm ;)
I caught them....they said me that my model is under manufacturing. So i have to wait because factory is litterally producing my specific model!I can stay quiet and not to be worried anymore!They're serious and professional store

What date did you place the order? If the are being manufactured there will be a delay, I have a pair on order that are out of stock so a delay is normal.

first of april
It's only been almost 3 weeks.

I just want to give you a quick heads up. That pair has been discontinued for a while. If they tell you the pair has to be manufactured then that isn't going to happen. If they have to find the pair from stock that's different.

I wouldn't be too optimistic. You will be very lucky if you do end up getting this pair from them.

It's only been almost 3 weeks.

I just want to give you a quick heads up. That pair has been discontinued for a while. If they tell you the pair has to be manufactured then that isn't going to happen. If they have to find the pair from stock that's different.

I wouldn't be too optimistic. You will be very lucky if you do end up getting this pair from them.
if you are right then they have to tell me the truth

Back