• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Oakley Watch

Hollowpoint is tits. My favorite by far. Not a fan of any watch that has screws that hold back plate on. My mm got water in it and I swear its because of that. I may be wrong but atleast with the hp theres really no chance.

Love the 12 gauge design too but sold mine due to that damn crown digging into my wrist every time i bent my wrist. Very uncomfortable to wear all day especially if you wear on your left wrist.

Thanks for the pics!! How would you compair/describe the weight difference between the HP and MM?

MM is a hair heavier but you'd need a scale to notice. What's more noticeable is the distribution of weight; the MM is more evenly distributed around the wrist, like a big non-watch bracelet, while the HP is more weighty at the case, like traditional watches.

Congratulations on a great watch! My favorite so far. I have the orange one and it is my daily-wearer.

I'm the last person who should answer this question. I only have an Oakley watch, a Gearbox, because it was marked down to $200. That will never happen again.

I've only worn that and a Minute Machine. I definitely love the Hollow Point, but I can only admire it. I only seen pics of the Double Tap, I like what I saw.

Sent from a telephone.
I agree. I love my Oak watches, but would be hard to justify another one after getting a Raymond Weil Freelancer for a little bit more than what I paid for my Minute Machine. Oakley movements do not justify the cost by any stretch.

Back