• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Oakley Watch

Thanks everyone! My daily wearer is an Apple Watch. I'm too worried I'll scratch up the HP if I wore it daily.

Thanks everyone! My daily wearer is an Apple Watch. I'm too worried I'll scratch up the HP if I wore it daily.
You either get multiple watches, or just use the one like none other. But that's just my prerogative. Maintenance is one thing, but I don't really like to shelve things lol

Sent from a telephone.

You either get multiple watches, or just use the one like none other. But that's just my prerogative. Maintenance is one thing, but I don't really like to shelve things lol

Sent from a telephone.

Well the current plan is to wear the HP on weekends. I'd I wear it to work daily I'd scratch it up.

Well the current plan is to wear the HP on weekends. I'd I wear it to work daily I'd scratch it up.

Though any wear exposes a watch to potential scratches, a trick I've been using is to put a sheet of paper on my desk under where my watch hits when I'm using the keyboard. Provides a little padding...

Nice looking watch! I switched over to the Apple Watch and haven't looked back, although I do respect a nice looking, well made time piece

Nice looking watch! I switched over to the Apple Watch and haven't looked back, although I do respect a nice looking, well made time piece

As I said above my daily wear watch is an Apple Watch. In my opinion the Apple Watch looks like crap compared to the HP. On the other hand my HP won't let me read and send text messages and emails!

Back