• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Prizm

No worries, I'll put you on the list of members I have to let know when I'm making the trip. I'll need another carry on to hold all the O stuff!

I have been hearing nothing but positives from Prizm. I still need to try them lol. I like the Triggerman sunglasses though.

I think the Triggerman have all the short falls from the Badman fixed, but unfortunately, the Omatter and the "shaping" is just not the same. They do feel a little plastic.

I think the Triggerman have all the short falls from the Badman fixed, but unfortunately, the Omatter and the "shaping" is just not the same. They do feel a little plastic.
Unfortunately the Triggerman isn't as nice of a design as the Badman. Agreed. I'm keeping my Prizm Daily pair for yard work and activities like that where I don't want to risk hurting a "good pair". They are nice and flexible and got well for things like that.

If I hated them, I would have sold them, so there's still something about em that I do like :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back