• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Racing Jacket

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I wanted to pick up a pair of slate jawbone earsocks today, so I decided to do the 2 O store, 1 vault run to see if I find anything interesting. I found nothing but the earsocks I wanted, but as I was about to enter the last stop I got a call from the owner of Bicycle Haüs, he said the Oakley rep was just there and left a cool pair of racing jackets. I went over there and the owner said that the rep told him that there were only two of these made, I had never seen a pair like them and bought them. As soon as I got home I did a little research on o-review and found out that there are more than two of these dark chrome racing jackets in the world. This pair doesn't seem to be unique in any way to me. Anywho, I've never seen a pair this color until now and am happy with this find. They only came with the bag, I already had the case.

6303626115_3d339d4de0_b.jpg

6303625813_69ed77f1c2_b.jpg

Oh man Black Chrome with G30 thats a sweet combo, I couldnt tell the lens color either! Thats the combo in my bottlecaps I love them!!

Oh man Black Chrome with G30 thats a sweet combo, I couldnt tell the lens color either! Thats the combo in my bottlecaps I love them!!
Like a guy on O review said, they have more of a copper or bronze tint to them, not like any other black chrome I've seen before.

Yea I can kinda see that, they look pretty sweet! Now all you need to do is take them out for a spin on the bike Ha!

Back