• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Romeo and XX 24k (x2)

my x-metal collection has officially doubled in the last few months since I joined the forum.

First xmetal was a ruby Juliet way back in 2002 with the xmetal hard vault, followed by a bone plasma I got from a friend (free!) because he had scratched up the ice lenses. #3 came a few years later when another friend with Juliets wanted to sell them and got them for a good price.

The Romeo 1 just arrived the other day and the XX 24k’s have been on my wish list for the last 15 years so I couldn't stop after just one. All three were purchased right here thanks to some great sellers. R1s had the original lenses but they were trashed. Right now they’re rocking linegear silver mirror but I also got a premium red polarized for when I want more colourful lenses.

The Juliets are all linegear rubber and lenses right now. Plasma has saxe blue lenses with blue rubber, xmetals are rocking red mirror polarized with red rubber and the other pair are silver mirror with sand grey rubber. Not showing are my torch, 24k, fire, ruby (deep ruby from the original purchase), gold iridium lenses.

Again, thanks to the sellers on here and linegear for helping complete my dream collection of xmetals. I get the feeling they won’t be my last xmetals thanks to some of the great stuff that’s posted in the exchange forums.

ZyxGMfl.jpg

Xf9nEQy.jpg

hG7aA49.jpg

Again, thanks to the sellers on here and linegear for helping complete my dream collection of xmetals. I get the feeling they won’t be my last xmetals thanks to some of the great stuff that’s posted in the exchange forums.
Congrats and this is the understatement of the year... you will see :behindsofa: