• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first two XM purchases

Badman are no X-Metal . Not even close.
It must have been some kind of sick sales strategy naming them X-Metal. Half Metal half Plastic flexing the wrong way with the same flawed Spring Hinge like Half-X. @Inkkoonce if you need a larger Frame get a XX X Metal or a X-Squared.

It must have been some kind of sick sales strategy naming them X-Metal. Half Metal half Plastic flexing the wrong way with the same flawed Spring Hinge like Half-X. @Inkkoonce if you need a larger Frame get a XX X Metal or a X-Squared.
I second this. XX are super comfortable and have larger orbital than juliet and have none of the hinge issues. But if you can get a badman for $100 its not a bad deal to try them but from personal experience in past people that love badman are usually the people trying to sell you a badman 😆😆😆

I second this. XX are super comfortable and have larger orbital than juliet and have none of the hinge issues. But if you can get a badman for $100 its not a bad deal to try them but from personal experience in past people that love badman are usually the people trying to sell you a badman 😆😆😆
Regardless if they are considered X-Metal or not, I do think they are awesome looking. It’s hard to find them for under 200$ on eBay. But alas, I will be getting an XX, X-Squared in the future. And the Juliets are growing on me. They don’t look that bad:) I might even pull the trigger on some Mars but that’s a look that’s hard to pull off😜

On another note, do you ever notice that when looking in a mirror your sunglasses look smaller on you than if you take a selfie with you phone?

Here some that came online today.

Regardless if they are considered X-Metal or not, I do think they are awesome looking. It’s hard to find them for under 200$ on eBay. But alas, I will be getting an XX, X-Squared in the future. And the Juliets are growing on me. They don’t look that bad:) I might even pull the trigger on some Mars but that’s a look that’s hard to pull off😜
Mars are AWESOME!

Here some that came online today.

Oh my! I never thought of that. A German eBay. I was thinking eBay was the whole world but maybe it’s only USA and UK?