• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first two XM purchases

I'm not saying the Badman is dumb, all I'm saying is that trading a Carbon Juliet (or probably ANY Juliet for that matter) for a plastic Badman is dumb...

I second this. XX are super comfortable and have larger orbital than juliet and have none of the hinge issues. But if you can get a badman for $100 its not a bad deal to try them but from personal experience in past people that love badman are usually the people trying to sell you a badman 😆😆😆

LOL, i could care less about his juliet. if he wants to sell, trade or keep thats up to him. Personally. Just trying to give him my opinion.

IMO, the only glasses i see you rock are xmetals. Which are cool, but not every day glasses for most folks here.

You're missing out. There are much better everyday glasses if you actually cared to educate yourself.

Jupiter factory carbon lites- are quite expensive omatter-if you want to call them that, and personally are my favorite pairs. I sold one on ebay the other day for 310$.

Most "collectors" buy into a stigma that theres only one group of glasses to collect, and most just sit on shelves and do nothing. Your money, your problems :)

Jawbones, racing and split jackets are awesome frames.

Personally, xmetals are worn for special occasions and mesh better with specific facial structures and not as well with others. I cant rock most xmetals, i have a thinner face, so most dont mesh well.

Last edited:
LOL, i could care less about his juliet. if he wants to sell, trade or keep thats up to him. Personally. Just trying to give him my opinion.

IMO, the only glasses i see you rock are xmetals. Which are cool, but not every day glasses for most folks here.

You're missing out. There are much better everyday glasses if you actually cared to educate yourself.

Jupiter carbon lites- are quite expensive omatter-if you want to call them that, and personally are my favorite pairs. I sold one on ebay the other day for 310$.

Most "collectors" buy into a stigma that theres only one group of glasses to collect, and most just sit on shelves and do nothing. Your money, your problems :)

Personally, xmetals are worn for special occasions and mesh better with specific facial structures and not as well with others. I cant rock most xmetals, i have a thinner face, so most dont mesh well.
What can I say I'm a creature of habit with a fat head😆😆😆 but I'm slowly coming around. I do like a pb2 and plates and considering a jawbone for the bike but may have to murder a friend for it😎

Jupiter factory carbon lites- are quite expensive omatter-if you want to call them that, and personally are my favorite pairs. I sold one on ebay the other day for 310$.

I have a pair of Racing Jackets that I love:)

Thank you! From what I hear, your the man to see about tightening the Juliets? The nosebridge is loose as a goose. I’m based in Norway so the U.K. shouldn’t take too long for the mailman.
Yes, i am the man that can. If you want them doing at any time, just shoot me a PM. 👍