• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X Metal And Boy Am I Pleased.

13ThirtySeven

Oakley Beginner
I got a great deal on an Oakley Metal X Squared with all tags, boxes, case, and bag. They should be here next week. OO6011-03 No Search Results

My first ebay auction win.

Will post plenty of pictures when they arrive.
They Have Arrived BNIB.
Box says 2009 maybe someone can tell me what the date is by the serial.
img1610lg.jpg

img1612w.jpg

img1614pl.jpg

img1622oe.jpg

img1619b.jpg

img1616t.jpg

img1617ok.jpg

img1620gz.jpg

My only thought is, do I wear them, or keep them like they are?
They are completely new I have every single part of the packaging. Shelf or wear?

My only thought is, do I wear them, or keep them like they are?
They are completely new I have every single part of the packaging. Shelf or wear?
Wear them!!! What's the fun in getting cool Oakley's and not wearing them. I have a pair of Ducati Juliet's I bought 7 years ago and they still look new all U have to do is take care of them. Enjoy Nice Pair!!

There are no serials on the XS, only the Lux part # and the optical measurements. The XS was made from '09-'12 so anywhere in between is when yours were made.
Wear the sh*t out of them. Maybe stock up on a couple of pair of replacement lenses for when they aren't available anymore.
The clock is ticking...

I suppose my co-workers will be asking a lot of questions tomorrow. Thanks for the support, I know what is next on my list I think.....:idk:

Wear them. Bring along the soft vault and bag to store them when your inside.

Back