• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First x-metal..but:(help!

Did the seller tell you about all the condition issues before you purchased your XX? If not, I would be asking for a partial refund to help with the repair costs. I have no experience with X-MAN but he is considered a miracle worker and THE go to guy for any work on x-metals.

Did the seller tell you about all the condition issues before you purchased your XX? If not, I would be asking for a partial refund to help with the repair costs. I have no experience with X-MAN but he is considered a miracle worker and THE go to guy for any work on x-metals.
yes he already informed me about the condition ...

Good to know. Let us know how they turn out. I've been wanting to try an XX but only have Juliets so far.

definetly i will let you know :) but the only thing is the gap between ear stem is small and it hurts while wearing and creats a pressure on nose bridge while widening the ear stem

IMG_5007.JPG

definetly i will let you know :) but the only thing is the gap between ear stem is small and it hurts while wearing and creats a pressure on nose bridge while widening the ear stem

View attachment 214665
If they are creating pressure on your head, the nose can't be that loose... You may need to change the t-shox to a smaller size, I'm guessing 15s might be the best option for you. If they are only creating pressure when you open them to put them on you may want to try putting them on differently. Many of us put them on like goggles (slide them down from the top) instead of opening the earstems wide enough to go around your head. This creates less pressure on the nosebridge.

You definitely cant go wrong with the X-man for getting the work done and congrats!

If they are creating pressure on your head, the nose can't be that loose... You may need to change the t-shox to a smaller size, I'm guessing 15s might be the best option for you. If they are only creating pressure when you open them to put them on you may want to try putting them on differently. Many of us put them on like goggles (slide them down from the top) instead of opening the earstems wide enough to go around your head. This creates less pressure on the nosebridge.

You definitely cant go wrong with the X-man for getting the work done and congrats!
thanx sir ...sliding them down from the top works