• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first X-Metal Pair - My eyes hurt!

It looks like I have the same issues as well with a pair although my eyes adjust to them ok, I can feel it isn't right..
The lenses go whacko at a certain angle when i drive or look at reflective surface.
I will contact the eBayer.
This is why I Only stick with @Chris A Hardaway now..
I am sure it doesn't happen often but it happened to me

It looks like I have the same issues as well with a pair although my eyes adjust to them ok, I can feel it isn't right..
The lenses go whacko at a certain angle when i drive or look at reflective surface.
I will contact the eBayer.
This is why I Only stick with @Chris A Hardaway now..
I am sure it doesn't happen often but it happened to me

Make sure you do the test described earlier in this thread first to confirm the two lenses do not have the same orientation.

Even lenses with a properly synced polarization orientation can sometimes create "rainbow" visual effects or block out certain LCD screens, it doesn't always mean there's a problem with the lenses.

Make sure you do the test described earlier in this thread first to confirm the two lenses do not have the same orientation.

Even lenses with a properly synced polarization orientation can sometimes create "rainbow" visual effects or block out certain LCD screens, it doesn't always mean there's a problem with the lenses.
Will do.

Those are bad.... I had a junky pair of aftermarket polarized lenses in a mars frame off eBay and they did the exact same thing. I did the LCD test on the tv which revealed literally opposite polarization. Unwearable as they were... Bought a quality set of aftermarket from linegear and they were perfect. Stick with oem custom cuts from a good cutter or a quality aftermarket lens...

Back