• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Metal

^ That's pretty. I got the go ahead from my wife to find a reasonably priced pair of XMetal/Ruby Juliets as a new daddy present. First place I called is the Oakley Vault in Park City, UT. The guy there tells me that he hasn't seen a factory XM/Ruby combo in a long time, but he has plenty of the XM frames and can order the ruby lenses and the grand total would be between $380 and $400 since it would count as a custom build. I told him no way and found a couple of retailers on eBay that are selling for less than $300 BNIB.

How do you like theaftermarket lenses?

This is my first experience with the aftermarket lenses but I knew that VL was a pretty good brand by what people said on this forum. Saying that I do like them a lot and they are the only thing I have worn for the past few days which says a lot. This is also my first pair of polarized lenses. Also another nice touch was that the lenses came with a bag and a T6 screwdriver so I could put them in right when I got them.

Back