• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Metal

JDubs

Oakley Expert
Wisconsin
So found a good deal on CL for a pair of Juliets. Said like new plasma with Fire lenses. I went to pick them up and he had the box, the coin, but no bag. I looked at the juliets and it was an emerald lens not fire. The box did say fire but they were emerald and scratched to S###. Well I got them for a good price so today I ordered the VL fire lenses. Will post pics when I fix them up a bit.

DUDE. That's a STEAL even for just the frame itself!

Post pics of the scratched to hell lenses. VL is a good alternative, but for the amount of money you saved on the frame, i would suggest picking up an original Oakley set of lenses.

DUDE. That's a STEAL even for just the frame itself!

Post pics of the scratched to hell lenses. VL is a good alternative, but for the amount of money you saved on the frame, i would suggest picking up an original Oakley set of lenses.

co-sign.

you got a very good deal on the juliets, i suggest just go og oakley lenses, non-polarized ones are at $65. aftermarket lenses tend to be much thinner than og oakleys.

co-sign.

you got a very good deal on the juliets, i suggest just go og oakley lenses, non-polarized ones are at $65. aftermarket lenses tend to be much thinner than og oakleys.

Well I already got the VL lenses ordered. i would have gotten the oakley lenses but they said 4-6weeks and i didnt want to wait. So we will see I can always get them later if I want.

i will try and post pics tonight of the (BEFORE) and then when I get my new lenses I will post the After pics..

Thanks to all
Nice to know I got a deal!!

Well I already got the VL lenses ordered. i would have gotten the oakley lenses but they said 4-6weeks and i didnt want to wait. So we will see I can always get them later if I want.

i will try and post pics tonight of the (BEFORE) and then when I get my new lenses I will post the After pics..

Thanks to all
Nice to know I got a deal!!

That makes sense.. use the VL as a place holder.. Congrats on the X metals

When I get my Juliets next week I have already planned to order another set of lenses for them, just not sure what yet. for me I am thinking VR28 Black Iridium Polarized.. but I really want to try out the Ti iridium that are coming with them..

My main reason for buying the Juliets is I can only get the 24k or Black iridium for my X Metal XX and I wanted the option for polarized

Latest Posts

Back