• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first x metals

Nikmel

I should Work at Oakley
So I picked up these juliets from proper. They were very nice actually just needed the flex couplers fixed I guess. I didn't really know what it would take. So read a few of the very helpful posts by the great members here, and watched some videos. Got a pin pusher and wiha driver, and went at it. Definitely was nerve racking. Spent the whole time wishing I just sent them out. But now I know how for when I find some beaters

20220629_061617.jpg

20220629_065704.jpg

20220629_074430.jpg

So I picked up these juliets from proper. They were very nice actually just needed the flex couplers fixed I guess. I didn't really know what it would take. So read a few of the very helpful posts by the great members here, and watched some videos. Got a pin pusher and wiha driver, and went at it. Definitely was nerve racking. Spent the whole time wishing I just sent them out. But now I know how for when I find some beaters

View attachment 973562

View attachment 973563

View attachment 973564

Congrats dude. Everyone that has ever worked on X-metals has had a 'first time'. Just keep doing it and it will get easier,

Latest Posts

Back