• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Squared

Yeah you're probably right I'll one day get another X squared for sure.Next I'm going to be on the lookout for a penny though.Trying to get at least one of all the x metals.
I would buy another XS today while the value is low due to all of the new old inventory found. I bought 2 New frames for $230 and $250 on ebay. The seller still has a few and seems eager to move them.

Those are gorgeous!
thank you....I agree wholeheartedly :)

I would buy another XS today while the value is low due to all of the new old inventory found. I bought 2 New frames for $230 and $250 on ebay. The seller still has a few and seems eager to move them.
I also agree with this wholeheartedly. Get em while they're cheap....er

I believe I probably got it from the same person they came from Georgia for $260. A really great seller, frame was basically brand new.

Here it is with violet iridium
20190411_165259.jpg