• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Emerald sounds good! Any pics?

The polished frame looks amazing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413028352.021976.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413028370.388441.jpg

Here are a couple "quick snaps" with my iPhone this morning. Not great but you get an idea

View attachment 108821View attachment 108822

Here are a couple "quick snaps" with my iPhone this morning. Not great but you get an idea

Emerald looks amazing! I've never tried emerald lenses before. I probably will get an alternative set of lenses in the near future. There's 9 different colours on Oakley Uk website, a few of which were never available on a stock x squared strangely.

I really am a big fan of the x squared, great coverage compared with juliet. Still love my Juliets though!

Thanks! I've just got a new rubber kit on them from Oakley Europe. Finding them more comfortable than juliets so far.

X-Squared_CHROME_polished_oo6011-06_-0001_zpsa44d3a29.jpg

Began life as Polished Carbon, ... now a true Chrome Polished w/ Black Iridium Polarized lenses & Black OEM rubber all around.

I have bought Ice Iridium lenses, but have not used them yet. Ruby & Slate Iridium are both on the way to my home as I type. Also have a brand new set of OEM Red Ducati rubbers too.

The XMXS is just beautiful ... but also cold on my cheeks too. :)

Last edited: