• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

my first XS

The legend replied to my posts. Frank man I follow your discussions and it's always very informative. I'm not a stalker I promise just like a good discussion. I thought only premium members have access to exchanges.

The legend replied to my posts. Frank man I follow your discussions and it's always very informative. I'm not a stalker I promise just like a good discussion. I thought only premium members have access to exchanges.
Franks are informative.:rolleyes::D Man you must be new .:lol::lol:2 more posts and your in
IMG_6253.PNG

You don't have to be a premium member to get to the exchange. ;)

You should have access to the exchange now as it is too. Go get your stuff!!!

Ya I tried them on without the rubbers and it definitely fits better. Oh well waiting on the X-Man to reply into my inquiry. Not yet Frank I still have insufficient privileges.

Latest Posts

Back