• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Zero (redux)

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
A while back I was very excited to get my first Zero. It turned out to be a dud so I was sad again. My first Zero!
I had wanted one since I was in high school but never did get one. Then when I started collecting, I went mostly for X Metal. Having collected mostly Metals, I've gotten a bit ocd about having complete sets with boxes so the hunt for a Zero became more complicated.

So Sunday evening I saw one that looked decent. I messaged @SecretNinja becuase I knew he had been looking too. He said he had already gotten one so I went ahead and put in an offer. After some back and forth I got it for $89. They aren't perfect but totally wearable. Now I do have my first Zero, hopefully of many to come. The bad part is I am completely out of space in all my cases so these have to sit in the box until I get my 3 counter tops next weekend. FWP fa sho.

IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG

Congratulations on the Zero. I can actually see you in a Zero. I remember you wearing an OTT, so it makes sense in my mind!

Those look great bud. Nice find. You got lucky and had the box included. Mine didn't. This might turn into a whole new issue though. After looking at those for a week, and a lot of empty shelf space, I can see a full line of Zero collection coming on.

Back