• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Fledgling Collection

And my monster dog collection
IMAG0813.jpg
pearl bi, whisky bronze, tribal slate, polished shallow blue ip, cinder bi, snow with grey (although now with p42 as a winter pair), bronze tungsten iridium, dark grey tungsten iridium, stealth with grey, matte black bip, grey yellow charcoal flouro Camo, 10w40 with ruby, Olive with emerald , and night Camo with vr28 polarised (non iridium).
And very soon I will have
Polished black with Amber bip. And also a another frame (either Olive or dark grey) with a bnib Amber bip lens.
$_75 (1).JPG
13-558.jpg

Thanks guys! It's great to get feedback. I did forget a pair in the monster dog dog picture. There is a Crystal black with bip as well (on the pinky bag). No x metals as of yet. That's when it gets serious! Ha.

Awesome collection! I don't own any monster dogs but at some point I think I might have to pick something up. Once you catch the metal virus your really screwed :)

Nice dogs sir. I had one pair but the arm broke off. Had the clear frame w silver lense.....

Thanks, when you say clear frame was it a custom whisky or brown fade frame? I'm thinking of doing that myself. @TheWannaBe I think the dogs are my favourite, but I'm worried I'm just using that as excuse, biding my time till I catch the metal virus. For me it would be Juliets. Love the look of them.

Thanks, when you say clear frame was it a custom whisky or brown fade frame? I'm thinking of doing that myself. @TheWannaBe I think the dogs are my favourite, but I'm worried I'm just using that as excuse, biding my time till I catch the metal virus. For me it would be Juliets. Love the look of them.
Juliets are amazing frames! No matter how many you have you will always find yourself wanting more... Just works that way :)

Back