• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found My Gauge 8L Prizm Tungsten polarised for your straightlink Prizm Tungsten polarised/straightlink shallow water polarised.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,

I am looking to trade a spare set of mint Gauge 8L Prizm tungsten polarised I have for a set of mint straightlink Prizm Tungsten polarised or shallow water polarised.
(See picture - that is literally the first time they've been out of the packaging)
I'm based in the UK so ideally would like to trade within the UK or EU so there's no duty and postage is minimal.

The intention is to use the straightlink as a donor for an X-metal XX, so willing to trade for some mint Prizm Tungsten Polarised or Shallow water polarised that have been cut for an XX.

PM me if you've got something.
IMG_20201123_181338.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
G8l is a donor for xx

Username Hidden said:
G8l is a donor for xx
Thanks. Yeah, I know.

8L is a little thicker though so doesn't sit as flush I'd like in the XX.

I'll obviously use if I no straightlinks show up

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. Yeah, I know.

8L is a little thicker though so doesn't sit as flush I'd like in the XX.

I'll obviously use if I no straightlinks show up
Most likely the Bevel isn't right then. Not criticising you at all. G8l are perfect donors for xmetals

Username Hidden said:
Most likely the Bevel isn't right then. Not criticising you at all. G8l are perfect donors for xmetals
Appreciate the feedback @Chet Manley 👍

Do you by chance have an XX with with 8L donors? Would love to see some good close up pics if you've got any.

As I understand it because it's thicker you can see some of the edging on the inside (what I meant by not quite flush). If that's not necessarily the case and I guess I'll stick with the 8L and close this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.