• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Gift To Myself

oh jeezzz train I really will have a hard time doing that, I know one thing if i could define what I want next year I should try to keep it to pairs that are somewhat limited. Hope more new designs come out between now and then.

No I did not receive the graphite hard case, but its just a case I could pick up from the Oakley website for 20 bucks, the case he gave me is priced at 25. Not a deal breaker to me. If I ever feel the need to get the correct hard case I will get it from Oakley.

oh jeezzz train I really will have a hard time doing that, I know one thing if i could define what I want next year I should try to keep it to pairs that are somewhat limited. Hope more new designs come out between now and then.

Well save some of your holy grail pairs till then. I know its hard to pass up on stuff when they go on sale. Gotta aim high man :).

Congrats on the anniversary, also on the killer glasses. Been looking at the Black ones every time I go in the mall. Need to grab them while their there.

Take care Bill

Back