• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My GOLDbrook Arrives....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Yes from US site.

i think you're the first guy i know who got their Goldbrooks from the US site by now. everyone else has theirs on backorder. ha! lucky ay? i don't really think the serial numbers oon the box matters that much, but so far, i have 190 and 248. i use to have 189 in hand, but those were for my mate so i didn't keep them. besides, the box for those were a little messed up. ha!

Ya, I don't know of anyone else that got theirs from the US site either. Who knows though. I know they were available to order and I immediately ordered. Within about an hour or so, it already said sold out.

I love that when I just visited this thread now, the advert running across the top was for UFX Markets (whoever they are) "TRADE YOUR GOLD", complete with blingy pictures of gold bullion bars.

Sorry but that's completely decked me. LOL.

i got a link for the Goldinger DVD and the Man with Golden Gun director's cut with the Goldbrooks added through CGI...Lucas' next rumored change to SW...Vader will be in all gold...via CGI trickery

Back