• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My (good experience) trip to HQ today =)

I drove down there too last week from LA!
Traffic wasn't that bad towards HQ, but returning was Zzzz

My 1st visit there, museum was under Reno ;(
Nothing much to see. Apparently lobby lady said it is possible to pre-schedule a tour provided U r in a group.

Only grab a standard frogskin, n:very much everything I see there are available in downtown stores.
And downtown stores were having a BOGO sales, whereas HQ nada.

I drove down there too last week from LA!
Traffic wasn't that bad towards HQ, but returning was Zzzz

My 1st visit there, museum was under Reno ;(
Nothing much to see. Apparently lobby lady said it is possible to pre-schedule a tour provided U r in a group.

Only grab a standard frogskin, n:very much everything I see there are available in downtown stores.
And downtown stores were having a BOGO sales, whereas HQ nada.

If you know of a way for signing up for a group tour, please let me know! I thought they stopped doing tours years ago....

Great, thank´s for sharing your experience! I will vistit the HQ in June, but I´d like to ask if they still have any rootbeer rubbers and gold lenses for Juliet, my Titanium need new ones. Thanks in advance.

The walk in customer service is great isn't it? They help you out above and beyond! I took a "slayed" pair of M frames there that have seen better days and they helped me out getting them up to tip top shape. Even got the very last pair of Juliet lens they had... They said I lucked out and came at the perfect time. I usually try and bring the guys some redbulls or monsters cuz they work their butts off with little to no recognition.

Great, thank´s for sharing your experience! I will vistit the HQ in June, but I´d like to ask if they still have any rootbeer rubbers and gold lenses for Juliet, my Titanium need new ones. Thanks in advance.

Sorry sir, they only have all black rubbers. And they were out of lens. I snagged up the last pair. They were VR28.

Great story! Sounds like the high quality customer service we have come to love from Oakley. (Better be for the crazy price they charge for their plastic ;))

Back