• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Grail TLD

@Jakeracefox I hear ya on completes but you can't wear the box,still it's a joy to have everything.ive lost out on many due to the time differences between here and the us or wherever,quite annoying to wake up and find out you've lost out by a few cents or a buck.im stuck in MTB and mx so a lot of wedge goes on those too and of course TLD has/had some kick ass bits for casual wear too.
I get you cannot wear the box. lol 😂 I don’t wear any of my TLD pairs... They are display only along with my artist series a few monster dogs and my Mars leather. Everything else I wear.

@Jakeracefox Oh God I do love to wear all pairs but absolutely crap it when I do with the harder to find pairs.im always looking for artists too,oh go now I want to buy all models of those I can find and the troys as well.cripes Christmas is coming,I wonder was I good enough this year for Santa to start piling up a stock for me.hhmmm!

Yes,yes they are.ive had gascans before and and sold them on to friends but these are keepers.they slip off my head or caps,God I hate that.i love Jupiter's too and am always looking for Sebastian loebs as the cousin's a rally car owner driver and I want to give him a few pairs of quality shades to build his numbers.hes got a few already but you know,you can never have enough.
WHAT? Never enough...no, that's not true.:lol:
I just purchased a few frogs...I don't get those. They feel cheap and they are definitely too big for my mug and feel very loose. (Sorry Froggies)
XMetals to the end!!

WHAT? Never enough...no, that's not true.:lol:
I just purchased a few frogs...I don't get those. They feel cheap and they are definitely too big for my mug and feel very loose. (Sorry Froggies)
XMetals to the end!!
Yes yes,I'm of the same opinion,sorry frog fans.i do have a few frogs though koston, heritage, grenades,but usually I give them to storage or else my nephew,who as a youngster loves them.mdogs,pbosses,splice,God the list is endless but I guess I'd say mad scientist era is the best and the time Oakley produced my favourite products.

Back